Teaching Assistant Development Group
TA Development Course
This course is aimed at both TAs who are new to the role and more experienced members of staff who would like to revise their skills.
The course will cover:
- Working collaboratively – supporting the teacher and other adults with delivering learning activities and facilitating assessment
- Developing skills for supporting children in becoming active and independent learners
- Their role in supporting children’s emotional well-being
- Learning more about a range of strategies for behaviour management
- Promoting equality and inclusion
- Encouraging their own skills of self-reflection and personal development
Each session will build on discussions from the previous meeting.
The proposed dates for 2021 - 22
|Date||Agenda / Notes|
|To be confirmed||
Each date is split into two sessions, please select your preferred session depending on your predominant work area.
9am - 12 noon KS2 Focus 1pm - 4pm EYFS/KS1 Focus
Email email@example.com indicating your preferred session