Teaching Assistant Development Group
TA Development Course
This course is aimed at both TAs who are new to the role and more experienced members of staff who would like to revise their skills.
The course will cover:
- Working collaboratively – supporting the teacher and other adults with delivering learning activities and facilitating assessment
- Developing skills for supporting children in becoming active and independent learners
- Their role in supporting children’s emotional well-being
- Learning more about a range of strategies for behaviour management
- Promoting equality and inclusion
- Encouraging their own skills of self-reflection and personal development
Each session will build on discussions from the previous meeting.
The proposed dates for Spring & Summer 2022
|Wednesday 16th March||
am - 9.30am - 12noon
pm - 1pm - 3.30pm
9.30am - 12noon
|Thursday 23rd June||
9.30am - 12 noon
Please email your delegate's name, school email address and indicate which session (morning or afternoon) is preferred.
There is no cost for these courses to our partnership schools or schools within the North Area NYCC Locality Board