CPD & Succession planning
All schools who are members of the Swaledale Alliance benefit from collaborative challenge and support to improve learning outcomes for pupils and provide continued professional development (CPD) for all stakeholders.
This is achieved through:
- Improved professional development opportunities for staff
- Access to a wide range of professional support from other teachers and leaders
- Recruitment and retention of talented staff, including NQTs
- Access to grants to support Teaching Schools
- Improved leadership and teaching standards which yield improved outcomes for children
For a full list of the latest networks and events, please visit the homepage. To enquire or book a place on any event or meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Alliance admin team on 01748 818195
Our CPD events are available to non partner schools. For costs, please refer to the individual network or development group page on the left or contact the Alliance Admin Office on 01748 828126.