Teaching Assistant Development Group
TA Development Course
The date of the next development course is to be confirmed. To add your name to the waiting list, please contact Margaret - email@example.com.
This course is aimed at both TAs who are new to the role and more experienced members of staff who would like to revise their skills.
The course will cover:
- Working collaboratively – supporting the teacher and other adults with delivering learning activities and facilitating assessment
- Developing skills for supporting children in becoming active and independent learners
- Their role in supporting children’s emotional well-being
- Learning more about a range of strategies for behaviour management
- Promoting equality and inclusion
- Encouraging their own skills of self-reflection and personal development