Teaching for Creativity Project
The Swaledale Alliance is looking for a team of teachers and educators to pioneer a new project:
- Establish a vital place for creativity in teaching and learning
- Recognise the need to work within a climate of accountability.
- Draw on outstanding practice in North Yorkshire schools.
- Be underpinned by creative theory and pedagogy.
- Engage teachers in first-hand experiences of the creative process.
- Operate at a strategic management level.
- Forge new creative partnerships.
- Be aligned with Ofsted ‘outstanding’ criteria.
An initial meeting to establish a team to pioneer the project will take place at Brompton-on-Swale Primary School on Thursday 25th October at 1.30pm.
If you would like more information please contact Kirsti-Anna Hume at Kirkby Fleetham Primary School
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01609 748431
The meeting is open to practitioners in all Key Stages. To book a place please e-mail Leo on:
email@example.com or call 01748 818195
Please open the link to the flyer below: