|Mike White||Headteacher of the Teaching School||Brompton-on-Swale CE Primary School|
|Jo Mackle (Lead Adviser, North)||Local Authority Representative||NYCC Education and Skills|
|Jane Kent (Head of School Effectiveness)||Representative of the Diocese of West Yorkshire and the Dales||Diocese of Leeds|
|Vanessa Jones (Chair of the School Improvement Sub-Committee)||Governor of the Teaching School||Brompton-on-Swale CE Primary School|
|Phil Bennington||Strategy Manager||Swaledale Alliance|
|Charlotte Harper||Elected Partnership School Headteacher||BAWB Collaboration|
|Ian Robertson||Elected Partnership School Headteacher||Richmond School and Sixth Form|
|Andrea Offord||Alliance Manager (Clerk)||Swaledale Alliance|
Role of the Executive Board
The membership of the Executive board has been constituted to reflect representation from all partnership schools and our Local Authority and Diocesan strategic partners. The Board will be responsible for:
- Holding the designated Teaching School to account by ensuring that they operate within National College guidelines in implementing the core work of the Teaching School's agenda.
- Having a strategic overview of the work of the Alliance.
- Evaluating the impact of the work of the Alliance to ensure high standards of teaching and learning.
- Monitoring and evaluating the Alliance Development Plan.
- Ensuring that robust quality assurance processes are in place within the Alliance and its outside partners.
- Making strategic decisions with regard to funding and finances and ensuring that financial processes are conducted in a proper and transparent manner.
The Executive Board are scheduled to meet three times a year, once in the Autumn term, once at the beginning of the Summer term and at the end of the Summer term. The focus of these meetings will be strategic development of the work of the Alliance, quality assurance, and financial matters.
All meetings of the Executive Board are held at 13:30, Brompton-on-Swale C of E Primary School.
The dates for the Executive Board are the 23rd September, 13th October, 17th March and the 23rd June.
Minutes of the meetings can be viewed in the members only area for Alliance schools.