|Mike White||Headteacher of the Teaching School||Brompton-on-Swale CE Primary School|
|Jo Mackle||Local Authority Representative - Lead Adviser)||NYCC Education and Skills|
|Fiona Beevers||Deputy Diocesan Director Education - School Organisation||Diocese of Leeds|
|Vanessa Jones||Governor of the Teaching School - Chair of School Improvement Sub-Committee||Brompton-on-Swale CE Primary School|
|Phil Bennington||Strategy Director||Swaledale Alliance|
|Ian Mottram||Elected Partnership School Headteacher||Le Cateau Primary School|
|Mary Strode||Principal Consultant for Carnegie Leaders in Learning||Leeds Beckett University|
|Andrea Offord||Alliance Manager (Clerk)||Swaledale Alliance|
Role of the Executive Board
The membership of the Executive board has been constituted to reflect representation from all partnership schools and our Local Authority and Diocesan strategic partners. The Board will be responsible for:
- Holding the designated Teaching School to account by ensuring that they operate within National College guidelines in implementing the core work of the Teaching School's agenda.
- Having a strategic overview of the work of the Alliance.
- Evaluating the impact of the work of the Alliance to ensure high standards of teaching and learning.
- Monitoring and evaluating the Alliance Development Plan.
- Ensuring that robust quality assurance processes are in place within the Alliance and its outside partners.
- Making strategic decisions with regard to funding and finances and ensuring that financial processes are conducted in a proper and transparent manner.
The Executive Board are scheduled to meet three times a year, once in the Autumn term, once at the beginning of the Summer term and at the end of the Summer term. The focus of these meetings will be strategic development of the work of the Alliance, quality assurance, and financial matters.
All meetings of the Executive Board are held at 13:30, Brompton-on-Swale C of E Primary School.
The dates for the Executive Board are 13th October 2017, 2nd March and the 22rd June 2018.
Minutes of the meetings can be viewed in the members only area for Alliance schools.